Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere!!


 ..... And we have a two- way tie for first place...
The two SpeCTaCuLAr cards sharing the stage for first place are ...
#1 Nela and #11 Three Trees
Congratulations Ladies!! Please go to the winners tab to pick up your Winners Button to proudly display on your blog.  
Our Top Three winners (in no particular order)
#4 Ardilla
#8 Marilyn
#10 Nettan
Thank you, your cards were gorgeous.  Please go to the winners tab to pick up your Top Three Button.  Please display your buttons proudly and invite your friends to join us in a challenge! Congratulations to you all


Hello Everyone!  It's time for another challenge. This fortnight the theme is PUMPKINS!! With the Fall fast approaching, the harvesting being done and Halloween just around the corner I'm seeing pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere .. and everywhere I look I'm finding FREE PUMPKIN DIGI's!  How exciting is that?  The problem is trying to narrow down the selection to use just one or two or a few ...
   
October 5th: This challenge is to use a FREE digi image that fits a "Pumpkin" theme.  If you have any questions on the challenge rules, please click the "how to play"  button above. If you need help finding a free digital image, please click on the "free digis" button above or click on our Design Team's links to the FREE images they've used.  This challenge will end on October 18th.  Winners will be posted on this page on October 21st. 
   
We've also just added a new Member to our Design Team ... please help me welcome Mynnette!!!  Mynnette comes to us from "On a Stampage ".  Please drop by her blog and share a little love :o)

Hi! My name is Mynnette Kitchen and my blog is called On A Stampage . I have been stamping for about 7 years now and I've loved every single moment! I only very recently have started to use digi stamps because I've been too afraid of coloring, but then I discovered that it isn't too terribly hard! I adore using any type of stamp now and I have been playing along with Digi Haven since they first began--I just LOVE all the free digis that I've found! I was a guest designer in September and now I'm a full time member of the Digi Haven Design Team.  Happy stamping, everyone! :)

... And here's Mynnette's first DT card ....

Mynnette - On a Stampage
Free Pumpkin Image


For more inspirational ideas and links to free pumpkin images please check out the rest of the Delightful Digi Haven Design Team's samples ...
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
Free Pumpkin Image
♥♥♥
Free Pumpkin Image
♥♥♥
And there you have it, our wonderful Design Team's inspirations ... we would love to hear your comments!!
 Please join our challenge so we can see what you can do with a Free Digital Image ...


3 comments:

  1. Loving all these pumpkins Design Team! Lots of wonderfully awesome inspiration again. Off to take a look at them on your blogs! :)
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denise for letting me know that I was one of the top three for the Pumpkin challenge. I displayed the top three button on my blog. Thanks again.I enjoyed making that card.

    ReplyDelete